List Date: 11/30/2018
Location: Plymouth, MN
Ecreativeworks has an immediate opening for an internet savvy and energetic team player who is a creative and proactive thinker to plan, manage and optimize successful PPC (pay per click) marketing campaigns and SEO strategies. We are searching for a talented, creative individual with at least 12 months experience with digital marketing to join our team.
We have an opening for a motivated Digital Marketing Specialist who is hard working, detailed oriented and has a keen eye for analytics.
Primary job role: Maintenance of monthly search engine optimization and pay per click existing and future clients. Account management, service, and recommendations as they pertain to our clients' website optimizations. Additionally, this role includes researching trends in SEO and SEM and any respective activities that pertain to this research.
Secondary role: This role will also partner with the Project Managers, Developers, and other SEO team members to ensure SEO best practices are implemented on websites delivered by Ecreativeworks.
It is anticipated that the core role will remain consistent; however, additional responsibilities and/or activities will be added as the role progresses and is refined.
Responsibilities will include:
· Development of timely monthly reports to support analysis and recommendations for each client pertaining to increasing traffic and conversions by optimizing their website and digital marketing opportunities.
· Client service management of existing and new clients, including education of SEO, compiling appropriate data using Google Analytics and additional SEO tools.
· Recommended improvements and management of corresponding production time.
· Keyword research and implementation of recommended improvements.
· SEO related pre and post website launch checks.
· Contributing to SEO best practice research, uncovering trends and relating that information to other Ecreativeworks' teams and/or clients.
· Create, categorize and refine relevant, focused keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites.
· Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management.
· Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
Ecreativeworks offers competitive benefits including: