Pay Per Click, PPC, Google AdWords | Industrial Marketplace Internet Marketing
Pay Per Click Advertising Programs for Fast ResultsThe quickest way to improve your online visibility is though Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising. PPC gets your website prominently placed in search engines' sponsored results within hours of the program going live. Through PPC your site can achieve visibility for even the most competitive keywords.
We target Google AdWords Marketing. Our pay per click advertising program services include:
- Keyword Research: We analyze all the keywords that are most relevant to your business for potential search volume. This list is sent to you for final approval, and these are the keywords with which we start your campaign.
- Budget Recommendation: We look at the potential clicks and cost per click for your final keyword list and recommend a budget. You are free to choose a budget below or above this recommendation. This is another benefit to PPC - you control the budget!
- Ad Copy: We write the ad copy search engines will display for your keywords. This medium is very measurable, and it's easy to make changes and test responses. We write a variety of different titles and descriptions that will allow us to test what entices the most people to click. We create ad copy that is specific for each keyword or keyword group. All ad copy is sent to you for approval before it goes live.
- Campaign Set Up: We organize and set up your campaigns within Google AdWords. We use your approved keyword list and ad copy, then set up budgets and other campaign details.
- Monitoring & Reporting. We monitor your campaign on a regular basis. This includes removing under-performing search terms and replacing them with different terms, swapping out titles and descriptions to test responses, and adjusting bids as necessary, based on competitive reaction.
Contact us today and we'll be happy to get started on a Pay Per Click program for you. Not sure whether a pay per click advertising program or Search Engine Optimization would be best for your needs? Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of each--we'll be happy to help figure out what makes the most sense for you.