Ecreativeworks is a Twin Cities-based web development company with a national reach. Our company serves clients from a diverse range of industries and sizes, and each project is unique. Our development environment is relaxed and supportive while remaining challenging and very dynamic.
Internet Marketing SpecialistPosted: Apr 2nd, 2013
We are looking for a creative and self-motivated individual to support the search engine marketing goals of existing and prospective customers. The primary responsibilities include management of optimization and Pay Per Click programs, analytics, and marketing research. This position will be involved in handling monthly SEO and PPC accounts to further enhance our customers’ visibility in the search engines and their conversion rates. The primary job functions are listed out below, but are not limited as the needs of Ecreativeworks and client loads may vary.
Primary role: The Online Marketing Specialist will be responsible for maintaining Ecreativeworks monthly optimization and Pay Per Click clients. This role will be charged with aspects of account management, service and recommendations as they pertain to website optimizations, research trends in SEO and SEM and any respective activities.
Secondary role: This role will also partner with the Project Managers, Internet Marketing Manager, and other SEO team members to ensure SEO best practices are implemented on websites delivered by Ecreativeworks.
It is anticipated that the core responsibilities will remain consistent; however, additional responsibilities and/or activities will be added as the role progresses and is refined. Immediate responsibilities include (and are not limited to):
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or use the form below
SEO Analyst for Website DevelopmentPosted: Apr 1st, 2013
Primary role: The SEO Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and implementing search engine optimization for Ecreativeworks website development projects. This role will work closely with Project Managers, Account Managers, and Development staff members to ensure new websites are well-optimized for search engines at launch. This role will also provide education for clients during the website creation process, explaining and coaching the clients on site structure, keywords, and content.
Immediate responsibilities include (and are not limited to):
· Performing keyword research for website projects.
· Recommending changes to sitemaps and navigation schemes based on SEO best practices.
· Performing initial optimization for website projects.
· Conducting SEO checklists before new websites are launched.
· Contributing to SEO research, uncovering trends and relating that information to the SEO team and/or clients.
· Sharing best practices with the Ecreativeworks production team, as needed.
· Development of content as needed.
- An aptitude for client service
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills, including writing SEO content.
- Strong project organization skills and a distinct eye for detail.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and requests at one time, while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of own workload.
- Minimum 2 years experience with search engine optimization.
- Functional understanding of Google Analytics or other web analytics programs