Part and Product Configurators
Online Configurator Examples
Product Configurator that uses data with our RFQ application to find the correct product based on the selected needs and then send a quote. Configurator is updated through the RFQ application admin.
This online product configurator lets a website visitors find the appropriate strip door for their needs, through a series of questions, with each question answered the next choices are changed to match their needs. At the end of the selection the user can then purchase the product.
This online configurator offers cooling specification for indoor and outdoor telecommunication cabinets. Based on the needs of the project, it builds a list of the products they will need to specify for the project
Oneac, A Choride Power Company
This project offers multiple web-based configurators to help users find the correct UPS product they need based on their application, the project load requirements or replacement batteries.
Customized Product Configurators & Part Number Builders
- Stand-Alone Configurator Software on your website
- Configurators built into an RFQ (Quote) or Cart Application
- Configurators built to work with ERP Systems
- Online Configurator Forms (Smart Answer Forms)
- No yearly license fee for the configurator software, can be hosted on your website or as part of our RFQ or Cart Application
Online Configurator Benefits
Providing a product configurator, part number builder, or product application tool on your website could be the difference between converting a visitor on your website to a client who knows you have the exact product for their need, or losing them to a competitor whose site makes it easy for a prospect to understand their capabilities.
Ecreativeworks' custom product configurators increase revenues and lower costs by reducing the time your company spends selling, engineering, and manufacturing products with multiple options or products that you routinely customize. By automatically translating unique product requests into the documentation and information required to sell and manufacture each order, our configurators allow you to more efficiently process orders for fully customizable products and services.
Our product configurators and part number builders are designed for manufacturing companies that produce highly configurable or routinely customized products to meet the unique needs of their customers. Most product configurators can only handle simple configurations or parametrically search a product catalog with the impression that a configuration is taking place - Ecreativeworks has experience in custom web application development that enables us to build configurators that can address very complex product rules using simple variations but covering ten of thousands of choices.
Ecreativeworks' configurators require no yearly licensing fees or additional payments after launch. With the proper support staff to manage and maintain your configurator, you can host your configurator from anywhere.
How Our Product Configurators Work
- The product configurator is loaded with your product rules and questions designed to capture all the required features and options.
- The product configurator's familiar, user-friendly text boxes, pull-down menus, radio buttons, and check boxes guide users through the information gathering process, even preventing users from choosing incompatible product options. No matter how technically inclined users are, the configurator makes it easy for them to find what they need.
- Ecreativeworks' web-based configurators are easy to use and can be accessed from any computer with an internet connection. Anyone familiar with a web browser can be productive immediately.
- Once the user completes their configuration, the product configurator can give them the option to order the configured product online, Request for Quote (RFQ), or send an e-mail of the finished product with the user's information, depending on your company's preference.
- After the user submits the online configuration for processing, RFQ, or e-mail, the product configurator automatically translates the information gathered into a readily useable production form or sales sheet.
Ecreativeworks' custom product configurators can interface with database forms, CAD drawings, Industrial Ecommerce Solutions, and RFQ Shopping Cart modules. These solutions can be easily integrated with CAD and 3D modeling solutions as well.
Private Access Online Configurators
Ecreativeworks offers other options if you need a configurator that is not intended for the general internet user. In a typical private access installation, your inside sales, engineering, order entry, manufacturing, and customer service departments will access your finished configurator through the company's internal network. Outside associates, such as field sales agents, can access your web-based configurator through the internet via a secure sign in page. Robust security measures provide the overall administrative control you need to determine who has access to what functionality and when.
Application Development for Industrial Websites
Ecreativeworks specializes in custom web application development for industrial companies. Whether you need to configure a product, build a part number with accessories, or offer an application tool to help find the right product, Ecreativeworks' configurator software will help you reduce costs and increase efficiency.
Contact Ecreativeworks to request more information about custom product configurators and part number builders for your business.
We also offer our clients a wide range of ecommerce solutions, including industrial website design, content development, and industrial search engine optimization. Visit our portfolio to view websites we've created for customers in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Southern California, the Pacific Northwest, and beyond.